Holistic literally means "whole body". As a holistic practitioner I blend a range of techniques, including deep tissue, Thai and Swedish, into a massage to suit your physical and emotional state on the day.
To enhance the massage experience, you can choose a scented or unperfumed organic oil and music to accompany your session.
Your first session will include a discussion about:
- how you would like to feel at the end of the massage
- your preferences about depth of pressure
- areas for particular attention during the massage
- your treatment aims, which might be simply to relax or to address a specific complaint
- your health and sense of well-being
To ensure every massage matches your requirements on the day, follow-up sessions will review your responses to the massage between sessions and any changes in your health.
Holistic massage can be relaxing or stimulating, refreshing or sleep-inducing and no two sessions need to be the same. As each session is customised to your needs on the day, each holistic massage is unique to you.
If you have a specific health condition and you would like to treat some of the symptoms of that condition, holistic massage is likely to suit you best.
Give someone special a gift voucher for this massage